Monday, September 16, 2024

THE PATH TO POSITIVY ART CHALLENGE: THE POWER OF WORDS STRENGTH/COURAGE

 THE POWER OF WORDS

THEME: STRENGTH /COURAGE


When the road they walked upon 

became too hard to travel,

When the days grew long and full of sorrow,

When the fight was greater and they were weak,

When there was no joy to fill their thirsty souls,

When all seemed lost and the cause not won,

When there was nowhere to go, nowhere to turn...no one,

They never gave up until their work was done,

They never gave up until they won!


Think upon this as you go through your good days and dark days and know that those who went before you had the same trials and the same joys! 

If they could go the distance, then so can you!

BE A WARRIOR!

Digital art created from Art House Whimsey Digital Kit Rennaissance One, PNGTree, and Wikipedia.

2 comments:

  1. Your image and your words are powerful, and your tribute to warriors who don't give up is a really good lesson. But I don't feel like a warrior, unfortunately. It's true that I haven't had the misfortune to experience war on my territory, unlike many, and I don't know how I could possibly have the strength to face up to that reality... Even without having experienced war, it's difficult for me to see life as a struggle. I have the same existential problems as everyone else, but I've always felt fragile. Thank you for giving us courage Kym.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love; definitely all about courage and strength! Strong stories told through art in this beautiful piece! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Path of Positivity. Katrina

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!