Sunday, September 29, 2024

GECKO GALZ SEPTEMBER MONTHLY ART CHALLENGE


 Here is my Stay Wild Moon Child Creation! 

It is a Moonchild Dreamcatcher!! I added lots

 of Moonchild ATC Cards and Sparkling Beads and Fantasy Images!




Here are different views of my Moon Child creation!







I had so much fun creating this collage for the challenge!! The Stay Wild Moon Child Collage Sheets from Gecko Galz were fantastic to work with. This collage set was particularly grand in all the lovely, fantasy images that I had to create with! I was so inspired! They were so beautiful that I knew I had to design something very special!

I love everything those Galz have in their Etsy Shop. There are so many wonderful collage sets to choose from with some very spectacular images that are sure to spark your imagination to create something wonderful! Go check their shop out and also check out their monthly challenges! The challenges are very inspirational and so much fun with the fantastic images they offer as part of the challenge!!! And Freebies too!

Here is the link: Gecko Galz (geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com)



 I hope you enjoy seeing my creation as much as I enjoyed creating it! 

And remember...During the next full moon...Stay Wild Moon Child!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!