Thursday, September 26, 2024

DIGITAL WHISPER ART CHALLENGE

                                                           THEME:  RED














      

 I am reminded of that famous quote from the movie, Breakfast At Tiffany's when Holly Golightly (Audrey Hepburn) says... 

Holly Golightly: You know those days when you get the mean reds?

Paul Varsak: The mean reds, you mean like the blues?

Holly Golightly: No. The blues are because you're getting fat and maybe it's been raining too long. You're just sad that's all. The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you are afraid of. Do you ever get that feeling?

Paul Varjak:  Sure.

Holly Golightly: Well, when I get it the only thing that does any good is to jump in a cab and go to Tiffany's. Calms me down right away. The quietness and the proud look of it; nothing very bad could happen to you there. If I could find a real-life place that would make me feel like Tiffany's, then I would buy some furniture and give the cat a name! 


Digital Art Created from Miriam's Digital Kit Scraps and FusionDreamPrint 45 peculiar Autumn People Digital Kit

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful collage and quote Kym.
    You've managed to make a very cheerful colour nostalgic.
    The colour distribution is perfect, it's a beautiful piece of work.
    I love it!
    This film made a big impression on me too.
    Sorry for the delay, I regularly have to go back to Digital Whisper to check if there have been any new posts... And that's on the eve of the new theme.
    I haven't seen you around for a while either, so I hope everything's going well.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!