Thursday, August 15, 2024

FRIDAY FACE OFF ART CHALLENGE

                                     Nicole, my spooky gift to you!!!



When I saw your post in this week's Friday Face Off, I immediately thought of this witchy art piece I created years ago and knew I had to send it to you!! I sent the link to this piece in the comment section of this week's Friday Face Off Post but I do not think it will work for you. It is in my Flicker account and may be a bit of trouble to download. Anyway... I am sending it to you this way...by post! You have permission to download it off of my post and add it to your witchy collection! Enjoy it my friend!

3 comments:

  1. This is also fabulous Kym. I love the idea of witches. And witch art too. I hope you have a super weekend. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thank you so much. If you have looked at my post from last year, you will know how witchy and dark art I can be. I love this. Thank you for sharing it with me and FFO.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!