Saturday, June 1, 2024

DIGITAL WHISPER ART CHALLENGE

                                                            DRIVE IN MOVIE





I loved this nostalgic art challenge so much that I created 2 art pieces to contribute! Of course, who could forget those drive-in movies on those hot, summer nights?

 

Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward!

This movie is one of my favorites! Hollywood's most romantic couple! 






                                          And...Here's looking at you kid...






Digital art created by free backgrounds at Wikipedia and clip art from PNGItem.com

3 comments:

  1. Wow, great job on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Grief, you had so many great ideas. These are fabulous. I'm having a problem with this theme, I think all my creativity flew to your house, lol! These pieces all bring back such great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done Kym. I loved Paul and Joann!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!